The Northeast Georgia Tennis Association (NEGTA) is a USTA community tennis organization offering various leagues through out the year. We are a non-profit, (501 3-c) with more than 400 league players. NEGTA invests 100% of its proceeds to promote and develop the growth of tennis, from beginner to advanced levels.
We serve the following counties: Banks, Dawson, Habersham, Hall, Lumpkin, Stephens and White.
We are a volunteer group offering free clinics and social events throughout the year.
If you are looking for a fun, competitive tennis environment, then NEGTA League Tennis is for you!
All leagues are based on your USTA NTRP level.
Why should you play Northeast Georgia tennis leagues?
- Less travel than other leagues.
- Smaller leagues which offer a better chance to advance to a state tournament.
- We pay for the minimum number of players to go to the state tournaments.
- NEGTA presents gifts to league winners.
- We have the winner of “Coordinator of the Year” award working for us.
- NEGTA offers four types of USTA leagues twice a year so you can play all year.
- Adult – Men & Women
- Senior Men & Women , Mixed & Combo Men & Women
- NEGTA has an active Junior program.
- We service Hall, Habersham, Stephens, White & Banks Counties. counties missing, Dawson, Lumpkin
- For more information on our league programs contact Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more?
Do you have a team? Want to join one? Interested in a tennis clinic?
For information contact
Teri Miller,LLC at
or NEGTA President Andre Ferreira at
Our Junior League is for children ages 6-18.
For junior information contact our coordinator Sharon Ross at